Work with us!
Interested in growing yourself or your career? Let Kinder Care know. You’ll find that you will not only greatly impact our clients’ and residents’ lives, but they will also have an impact on yours. Fill out the information and we will get back to you.
Part-Time Certified Medication Aide: 3 pm – 11 pm
We are searching for a qualified and self-motivated part-time Certified Medication Aide to join the Kinder Care team. You will perform a variety of patient care duties including administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, and recording medication dosages.
The ideal medication aide will be extremely detail-oriented and possess in-depth knowledge of assisted living care procedures. Providing excellent resident care is a vital part of this job, which is why excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
• Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to Kinder Care residents.
• Coordinate with different team members to assist with resident care and medications.
• Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
• Record medication dosages and times.
• Observe residents and document changes in their condition.
• Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
• Uphold all health and safety standards.
• Respond to resident emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify resident needs.
• High school diploma or relevant qualification.
• Must be a certified medication aide.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a medication aide.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology.
Part-Time Overnight Caregiver: 11 pm – 7 am
Kinder Care is looking to add to our dedicated & caring overnight staff. The Overnight Assisted Living Aide position is responsible for maintaining a safe environment for our clients and provide health related services to maintain and/or increase our client’s physical and emotional well-being.
- Maintain a safe environment while client’s sleep (walk hallways, check the perimeter, lock doors, etc).
- Observes clients and report changes in status or condition.
- Coordinate with different team members to assist with resident care.
- Occasional housekeeping.
- Assisting with activities.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to resident emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify resident needs.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology.