Work With Us!
Interested in growing yourself or your career? Let Kinder Care know. You’ll find that you will not only greatly impact our clients’ and residents’ lives, but they will also have an impact on yours. Fill out the information and we will get back to you.
Want to become part of our family?
PM Med Supervisor Job Description:
The PM Med Supervisor will be working on the floor with residents and staff. This individual will need to be licensed (have their CMA) to pass medication in North Dakota. This person will be on call every 3rd week and will need to be flexible with their schedule.
- Supervise the night shift and make sure all tasks are being accomplished
- Uphold all health and safety standards
- Include, but not limited to, medications distribution daily, assisting residents, and other daily tasks
- Work closely with the Manager, RN, and Director
- High School Diploma
- Must have CMA
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of medical and pharmacological skills
- Must be dependable
- Some holidays are required on every third rotation
- Every other weekend required
- Starting pay: $25/hour, plus $100/week while on call
- Time and a half pay on holidays worked
- Paid Holidays and Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Yearly Bonuses
Volunteer With Us
Volunteer with us! We are always looking for volunteers with any amount of time and experience you can give. The best thing you can give is your time. Whether it’s for one hour a week or day, if you have a passion for helping the elderly of those with disabilities, Kinder Care needs you!
Volunteers may help with companionship, activities, outings and meal preparation as well as any other needs we may have and anything else you are willing to help with. Feel good knowing you made a difference in the lives of others!
"*" indicates required fields